62nd Edition of Jazz à Juan – July – Juan-les-Pins
Jazz à Juan is a seaside festival with all the biggest names in Jazz, taking place in July every year at the Pinède Gould, few steps away from Belles Rives. As the oldest jazz festival in Europe, Jazz in Juan remains an amazing melting pot where different trends all blend together. Many performers have trodden the boards of the stage in the mythical pine grove since its creation in 1960. The festival has established itself as one of the legendary places where jazz history was made and is eternally renewed through young prodigies like Marcus Miller, Wynton Marsalis, Salif Keita, Diana Krall, James Carter and Joshua Redman.
The 2023 Programme:
- 8th of July: Samara Joy
- 10th of July: Deedee Bridgewater & The Amazing Keystone Big Band
- 11th of July: Matthis Pascaud & Hugh Coltman : « Night Trippin’ » Hommage à Dr. John – Joe Bonamassa
- 12th of July: Jacob Collier – Deluxe
- 13th of July: Lizz Wright – Ludovico Einaudi
- 14th of July: Guy Mintus /Red Sea Jazz Festival Eilat – Sophie Alour – Electronic Jazz Band – JZ Festival Shanghai
- 15th of July: Brad Mehldau Trio – Branford Marsalis Quartet
- 16th of July: Sixun – Thomas Dutronc Officiel & Stochelo Rosenberg & Rocky Gresset Trio feat. Thomas Bramerie
- 18th of July: Cory Wong – Nile Rodgers & Chic
- 19th of July: Imany – Angélique Kidjo – Fatoumata Diawara
- 20th of July: Youn Sun Nah – Melody Gardot & guests
- 21st of July: American Gospel Jr
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.