61st Edition of Jazz à Juan – July – Juan-les-Pins
Jazz à Juan is a seaside festival with all the biggest names in Jazz, taking place in July every year at the Pinède Gould, few steps away from Belles Rives. As the oldest jazz festival in Europe, Jazz in Juan remains an amazing melting pot where different trends all blend together. Many performers have trodden the boards of the stage in the mythical pine grove since its creation in 1960. The festival has established itself as one of the legendary places where jazz history was made and is eternally renewed through young prodigies like Marcus Miller, Wynton Marsalis, Salif Keita, Diana Krall, James Carter and Joshua Redman.
The 2022 Programme:
- 6th of July: Cecile McLorin Salvant, George Benson
- 8th of July: Rhoda Scott “Ladies all Stars”, Paul Anka
- 9th of July: Roberto Fonseca, Snarky Puppy
- 10th of July: Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, John Legend
- 11th of July: Matthis Pascaud & Hugh Coltman: “Night Trippin”, Trombone Shorty
- 12th of July: Charles Lloyd Quartet Feat. B. Frisell, R. Rogers & K. Scott, Chucho Valdes & Paquito D’Rivera Reunion Sextet
- 13th of July: Van Morrison, Stacey Kent
- 14th of July: Sébastien Farge Quartet, Création Jazz in Juan – Thomas de Pourquery & Supersonic
- 16th of July: Cross Currents Trio Feat. D. Holland, Z. Hussain, C. Potter, Gilberto Gil & Family
- 17th of July: Joey Alexander Trio, Diana Krall
- 18th of July: Tigran Hamasyan, Herbie Hancock
- 19th of July: Let’s Celebrate Gospel
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
Comments are closed here.