60th Edition of Jazz à Juan – July – Juan-les-Pins
Jazz à Juan is a seaside festival with all the biggest names in Jazz, taking place in July every year at the Pinède Gould, few steps away from Belles Rives. As the oldest jazz festival in Europe, Jazz in Juan remains an amazing melting pot where different trends all blend together. Many performers have trodden the boards of the stage in the mythical pine grove since its creation in 1960. The festival has established itself as one of the legendary places where jazz history was made and is eternally renewed through young prodigies like Marcus Miller, Wynton Marsalis, Salif Keita, Diana Krall, James Carter and Joshua Redman.
- The 2021 Programme:
- 9th of July : Maceo Parker
- 10th of July: Melody Gardot, Eric Legnini, Orchestre Philharmonique de Monte-Carlo
- 11th of July: Wynton Marsalis, Kenny Garrett, Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra
- 12th of July: Gregory Porter, Robin McKelle
- 13th of July: Michel Portal / John McLaughlin
- 14th of July: Vincent Peirani / Foehn
- 15th of July: Kimberose, Sly Johnson, Obradovic Tixier Duo
- 16th of July: Michel Jonasz, Amadou et Mariam
- 18th of July: Linda Lee Hopkins
- 20th of July: Ibrahim Maalouf, Anne Paceo
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.