Between 7 December 2019 and 8 March 2020, the Fondation Maeght presents "L'épreuve du miroir" (The Mirror Test), an exhibition devoted to the pictorial world of Ra'anan Levy, in which curator Hervé Lancelin, a close friend of the artist and familiar with his work, assembles around thirty of Levy's paintings and a number of his prints, which will be placed alongside the Fondation Maeght's own collections.
20 km away from the Belles Rives – 30’ by car.
On May 16th and 17th, rose growers, nursery gardeners and garden professionals organize a rendezvous in the Jardin à la Française (French-style garden) of the Villa Ephrussi, where their finest flowers and plants are displayed for garden lovers. Novice or more experienced gardeners are all welcome to come and take a stroll amidst a variety of ancient and contemporary varieties of climbing roses and ground cover plants. Alongside the rose growers and their colorful stands, other professionals are invited to place their stands in the alleys of the Jardin à la Française, where they will present rare plants, and exotic and Mediterranean flowers, irises, and citruses.
The 60th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 9th and the 22nd of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea. See https://www.completetradesman.co.uk/ for any loan assistance.
- 9th of July: Maceo Parker, Marcus Miller & Guests
- 10th of July: Joey Alexander Trio, Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- 11th of July: The Soul Rebels, The Roots
- 12th of July: Eric Legnini "Six Strings Under", Melody Gardot and the Monte Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra
- 13th of July: Lee Ritenour & Dave Grusin, Gregory Porter
- 14th of July: Tom Peng New Grass Band, Tom Oren Trio, Vincent Peirani & Friends
- 15th of July: Jazz en Fête / Jazz Celebration
- 16th of July: Evan Wilson & Ashlee Simpson, Diana Ross 2020 - Live in Concert
- 17th of July: Joe Lovano US5, Herbie Hancock
- 18th of July: Anne Paceo & Bright Shadows, Ibrahim Maalouf
- 19th of July: Amadou and Mariam & Blind Boys of Alabama
- 22nd of July: Dominique Fils-Aimé, Lionel Richie
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us
We invite you to discover The Mall, the new shopping destination of the Italian Riviera. Just next to Sanremo, the "Capital' of the Flowers'Riviera, you will find a selection of luxury shops where you will be able to shop at advantageous prices. We will be pleased to organize a limousine transfer or, if you wish, use one of the shuttles proposed by the shopping centre from Nice or Monaco...
We invite you to discover the town of Antibes - Juan-les-Pins through the electric bike tour: a memorable 3 hours ride! Starting from the old town where we will see all the key attractions, you will cycle on the scenic Route du Cap d'Antibes, reaching the beautiful Lighthouse and the Church of La Garoupe, for a picture perfect location. Here, if you wish, you can also stop for a drink in the Provencal-Style Bistrot. On you way you will admire the luxurious gardens & prestigious villas before discovering the bay of Juan-Les-Pins and its seaside resort! E-bikes are ideal in summer as they procure a nice breeze for low effort, perfect to go around without discomfort! To book the tour or for further information, e-mail us.
We are glad to propose you a funny excursion on board of the Nomade, a fully equipped 12 metres boat that will allow you to discover our beautiful coast with a different perspective. You can enjoy a number of sport activities on board, from the stand up yoga to the wakeboard. To rent this boat or for further information, do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.