Until November 12th the Fondation Marguerite et Aimé Maeght will present a monographic exhibition dedicated to the great artist Jean Paul Riopelle as part of “Riopelle 100”, the centenary of his birth. The exhibition will show Riopelle’s work as it has never been seen before – abstract and figurative painting, sculpture, ceramics, tapestry, engraving – thanks to numerous exclusive loans and the curatorship of his daughter, Yseult Riopelle. 20 km away from the hotel – 30’ by car.
For the young artists to be, the Belles Rives Concierge Desk is pleased to propose kids art activities working in collaboration with the high standard art school "La Petite Academie", located in Antibes. In the schedule you can find private drawing ateliers, painting, sculpture classes on the shores of the Cap d'Antibes or directly at the hotel, or even some "four hands" workshops for Parents and Children to create together. In a chic and elegant atmosphere, children and parents alike will be able to enjoy a high quality teaching and go back home with unforgettable memories.
- Painting - clay modeling: enjoy a unique moment with our qualified teacher and leave with your own piece of art! Duration 1 hour 30' - 300 Euros
- Seaside and drowing: guided by your teacher, you will create your souvenir sketches of Antibes through an artistic gateaway. Duration 2 hours - 300 Euros
- Duo painting on canva: our qualified teacher will give you all the keys to realise a piece of art on canva with 4 hands. Memories guaranteed! Duration 1 hour 30' - 300 Euros
For further information, do not hesitate to e-mail us
If you have never thought to make an excursion on board of a side car, think again! We are pleased to introduce this original way to admire the views and the unique lights of the French Riviera. Our talented and knowledgeable driver will be able to drive one or two passengers. Some fixed itineraries are available but, if you want, we will customize them according to your wishes!
- Discover of Antibes and the Cap - 2 hours: 290 Euros
- Discover the Coast of the Esterel with its red rocks - 2 hours and a half: 390 Euros
- Discover of Saint Paul de Vence and the Hills of the Riviera - 3 hours: 430 Euros
For further information or to book your excursion, e-mail us
The end of the Summer and the beginning of Autumn are the best moments to discover the wineries of Provence. In the hills of Nice you will find the Wines of Bellet while at approximately one hour drive from Belles Rives you will be able to visit some beautiful Chateaux of Provence with their excellent wines. Among out favorites we can quote the Château de Bellet, the Château de Cremat in the area of Nice and the Château Sainte Roseline, the Château de Berne, the Château d'Esclans in tbe Var area. Do not hesitate to e-mail us to organize your visits. We will be delighted to help you!
From December 22nd to December 26th, the Opera Garnier in Monte Carlo will host the famous "Phantom of the Opera" by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Do not miss the first representation of this work in France! Since its opening in 1986, this record-breaking musical has played all over the world but thanks to this unique location and to the live orchestra it will look very special this time!
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us