On the famous Place Masséna, Nice welcomes you at its Christmas market from November 30th to January the 1st. The exhibitors of the charming mountain village will present you their local traditional know-how with their unique creations. You will also find an ice rink and many entertainments for children. The on-site dining options and a large proposal of Christmas’ Sweets will seduce your taste. 600 Christmas trees will recreate a winter landscape with sometimes ice sculptures. The market will be open each day from 11am to 8pm and until 9pm the Fridays and Saturdays.
As it happens every year, live the unique harvest experience in the heart of Var’s vineyards and become a “Picker of the day”. The "Château Sainte Roseline" vineyards will welcome you on the 18th of September in order to show you this beautiful job handle made. This day will foster conviviality and share with the Winemaker. Fur further information, e-mail us.
Since its creation in 2006, the Monte-Carlo Jazz Festival has always tried to focus on the true soul of the Jazz: open to all musical trends, always leaving room for tradition, but never static, taking inspiration from the music of the entire world and giving particular attention to artistic creation. This year, the 14th edition of the Monte-Carlo Jazz Festival was held from November 16th to December 1st, 2019 !The Programme:
- 16th of November: Michel Jonasz
- 20th of November: Ludovico Einaudi
- 21st of November: Snarky Puppy
- 22nd of November: Herbie Hancock
- 22nd of November: Eli Degibri
- 23rd of November: Vicente Amigo
- 23rd of November: Le Trio Joubran
- 27th of November: Iam and the Philharmonic Orchestra of Monte-Carlo
- 29th of November: The New Power Generation "Celebrating Prince"
- 29th of November: Brooklyn Funk Essentials
- 30th of November: Ibrahim Maalouf
- 1st of December: The London African Gospel Choir
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
Our concierge desk is pleased to propose you a big variety of water-toys units for an experience of a lifetime (Jet-Pack, Jet Surf, Overboard, Flyboard...)! At an Anchorage, near our beach or through one of our rental yachts, a team of qualified instructors will come to you and coordinate a day of watersports heaven and unparalleled fun! For further information, e-mail us.
Would you like to take a boat ride at sea and enjoy a sport fishing experience? Our concierge desk is glad to propose you a specialized boat fully equipped to live a unique experience. You will be accompanied by local professionals that will unveil you their best secrets. Rate of 1600 Euros. To book your boat, e-mail us.
The Villa and its exceptional gardens were realized at the initiative of Beatrice Ephrussi , daughter of Alphonse de Rothschild. The villa is filled with many paintings, furniture and works of art of great value, mostly produced during the 18th century . Today, the place is one of the most visited attractions on the French Riviera. Our concierge desk is pleased to invite you to enjoy the Villa with a new experience: the Garden Party, a chic picnic in the Villa's gardens. The package includes:
- Customized welcome;
- Entrance to the museum and gardens;
- Self-guided tour (or audio guided tour) of the villa and gardens;
- A picnic basket containing: a box of duck foie gras, fine and fresh salads, cold meets, local cuisine specialities, desserts (fresh cheese and pastries), drinks (mineral water, wine), plate, cutlery and Vichy tablecloth;
- Meal served at the table.
Les Azuriales Opera is an organization which focuses on finding truly outstanding young artists and making a significant difference to their early operatic careers. Every year it proposes several lyric performaces in the majestic setting of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild. After the Opera, if you want, you will be able to have dinner in the gardens of the mansion. The Summer 2015 programme:
- 26th of August: Young Artists Masterclass with Peter Kazaras (Villa Kerylos - Beaulieu-sur-Mer)
- 27th of August: Lucia di Lammermoor
- 28th of August: Solists Concert and Singing Competition (St. Michael's Church - Beaulieu-sur-Mer)
- 29th of August: Le Nozze di Figaro
At the Belles Rives, we love to help you to discovering the best secrets of th French Riviera. You can explore this beautiful land on your own or, if you wish, we can arrange drivers or guides to escort you. With the Art Tour, you will be able to visit the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, a magnificient mansion located on the peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, overlooking on one side the bay of Villefranche and, on the other, the Bay of Beaulieu. Between sky and sea, stroll among the nine different themed gardens. After that, your trip will go on to Nice. You will stop first at the Matisse Museum in the "Villa des Arenes", located on the hill of Cimiez; furthermore, you will visit the Chagall Museum.
For further information or to book your tour, e-mail us.
During the months of July and August, the Bay of Juan-les-Pins hosts a series of splendid fireworks combined with inspiring music. The best place to enjoy them is for sure the Belles Rives! Do not miss the opportunity of eating at La Passagère, our fine dining restaurant, or at the more informal Plage Belles Rives. You will be enchanted! Save the dates: July 14th, 1st, 8th and15th of August, 10.30 pm. In Antibes, on the other side of the Cap, Fireworks will take place on July 13th and August 24th. For further information or to book your table, e-mail us.
During Summer, our Plage Belles Rives welcomes guests for funny clubbing evenings with dj and themed set dinner every thursday. You will be seduced by the incredible setting, electro-chic music and tasty Mediterranean proposals...
- June 28th: Beach Party
- July 5th: Havana Noche
- July 12th: Flower Power
- July 19th: Welcome to Jungle
- July 26th: Plage Rouge
- August 2nd: Feux d'Artifice (Fireworks)
- August 9th: White Party 2 (Fireworks)
- August 16th: Top 50 (Fireworks)
- August 23rd: Full Moon
- August 30th: Ultimate Beach Party
From Friday September the 27th until Sunday September the 29th, the centre of the Village of Juan-les-Pins will by animated by the famous "Braderie". Do not miss this special week end, where all the little boutques of the resort will be at the ready to please you with exceptional offers.
Want to discover the beauties of the Cap d'Antibes or the fashionable Croisette in Cannes without a big effort? Our concierge desk is pleased to propose you to rent a state of the heart electric bike. The brand of bikes "Italjet" combines vintage glamour with the most modern technologies. Alone, with your beloved one or with your family, do not miss a unique and unusual way to enjoy the best our region has to offer. For further information or to rent a bike, e-mail us.
The 59th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 12th and the 21st of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea.
- 12th of July: Jazz en Fête
- 13th of July: Steve Gadd Band, George Benson
- 14th of July: Omri Mor, Ekram, Eli Degibri Quartet, Electro Deluxe
- 15th of July: Delgrès, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- 16th of July: Magma, King Crimson
- 17th of July: Louis Cole, Snarky Puppy
- 18th of July: DJ Set, Jamiroquai - Automation
- 19th of July: Eli Degibri Quartet, Candy Dulfer, Diana Krall
- 20th of July: Pink Martini featuring Storm Large, Thomas Dutronc et Les Esprits Manouches
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 4th of July: Charlie Winston
- 5th of July: Vanessa Paradis
- 11th of July: Seal: The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- 12th of July: Mélodie Gardot
- 13th of July: The Beach Boys - Soirée Fight Aids
- 26th of July: John Legend
- 27th of July: Kirkorov
- 1st of August: Ragheb Alama
- 2nd of August: Sting
- 9th of August: Loboda
- 10th of Augusts: Enrique Iglesisas
- From the 15th to the 19th of August: Cirque du Soleil
The Antibes Sacred Music Festival is celebrating its 25th anniversary and it has become, year after year, a highlight of the town's cultural events. You will be able to find exceptional concerts within the Cathedral, the Saint-Bernardin Chapel, the Notre-Dame de la Garoupe Chapel and the church of Sainte-Anne Saint-Martin in Vallauris. During these concerts, you will have the possibility of discovering excpetional music works, very often not well known...To have a look to the full celendar of the concerts, click here.
From the end of the 19th century, major artists from around the world – Signac, Pissaro, Matisse, Braque, Chagall, Picasso - flocked to Saint-Paul de Vence, drawn by the light, the landscapes and then the Maeght Foundation. The first Biennal of Contemporary Art festival aims to perpetuate the call of culture and art, building on the village’s heritage whilst also cultivating a taste for different forms of art. It will be a platform shared by internationally renowned artists, budding creators and the public. Until August 31st, do not miss this unique display of works in all the streets of the village.
Until November 11th, the Maeght Foundation welcomes the Belgian artist Jan Fabre. The exhibition will be devoted to his sculptures, mostly in marble, and drawings that deal with the mind, the body, our dreams and especially our imagination in conversation with scientific discoveries. 20 km away from the hotel – 30’ by car.
Organised every two years, the Monaco Classic Week - La Belle Classe sets up on quai Louis II, outside the new headquarters of the Yacht Club of Monaco. This meeting, unique in the world, still excites as much enthusiasm, among lovers of traditional sailing yachts or classic motor-yachts as well as the speedboat enthusiasts who sail their century-old craft.
During Winter, the Villa Ephrussi offers the opportunity of discovering this beautiful place listening a consert of classical music masterpieces. You will get the impression of being one the Baroness Ephrussi de Rorhschild guests during the Belle Epoque.
Before or after the concert you will have the possibility of visiting the gardens with the famous illuminated fountains, have a coktail and, if you wish, remain for dinner after the show.
- 14th of Decembre: Christmas Show - Diva Opera;
- 12th of January 2019: Trio "Baikail", Russian New Year;
- 16th of February 2019: Libera Me;
- 16th of March 2019: Harpsody Orchestra.
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
The Dates for the 2019 Edition:
- July 14th - Espyranto - Germany
- July 21st - Stars of the 70s-80s - Italy
- July 29th - All you need is Jazz - Austria
- August 7th - Mediterranean Dreams - Sweden
- August 15t - Joho Pyro - American Rhapsody - USA
- August 24th - Iron Mask - France