Jazz à Juan is a seaside festival with all the biggest names in Jazz, taking place in July every year at the Pinède Gould, few steps away from Belles Rives. As the oldest jazz festival in Europe, Jazz in Juan remains an amazing melting pot where different trends all blend together. Many performers have trodden the boards of the stage in the mythical pine grove since its creation in 1960. The festival has established itself as one of the legendary places where jazz history was made and is eternally renewed through young prodigies like Marcus Miller, Wynton Marsalis, Salif Keita, Diana Krall, James Carter and Joshua Redman.
The 2022 Programme:
- 6th of July: Cecile McLorin Salvant, George Benson
- 8th of July: Rhoda Scott "Ladies all Stars", Paul Anka
- 9th of July: Roberto Fonseca, Snarky Puppy
- 10th of July: Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, John Legend
- 11th of July: Matthis Pascaud & Hugh Coltman: "Night Trippin", Trombone Shorty
- 12th of July: Charles Lloyd Quartet Feat. B. Frisell, R. Rogers & K. Scott, Chucho Valdes & Paquito D'Rivera Reunion Sextet
- 13th of July: Van Morrison, Stacey Kent
- 14th of July: Sébastien Farge Quartet, Création Jazz in Juan - Thomas de Pourquery & Supersonic
- 16th of July: Cross Currents Trio Feat. D. Holland, Z. Hussain, C. Potter, Gilberto Gil & Family
- 17th of July: Joey Alexander Trio, Diana Krall
- 18th of July: Tigran Hamasyan, Herbie Hancock
- 19th of July: Let's Celebrate Gospel
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
The Dates for the 2022 Edition:
- July 14th - "Science-fiction" - Aquareve, France
- July 21st - “Goscinny’s Journey” - Surex, Poland
- July 30th - "Romeo and Juliet" - North Star Fireworks, Norway
- August 8th - "Ode to Life" - San Pio, Italy
- August 15t - "Fragile" - Hands Fireworks, Canada
- August 24th - “The gardens of Vesta” - Sugyp, Switzerland
Until November 20th, the Maeght Foundation will present works from the Fondation Gandur for Art's collection, immersing you in brilliant works from the years 1945 to 1980. 20 km away from the hotel – 30’ by car.
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 13th of July: Pink Martini
- 15th of July: Imany
- 18th of July: Alicia Keys
- 23rd of July: Queen Machine Symphonic
- 26th of July: Black Eyed Peas
- 28th of July: James Blunt
- 29th of July: Christina Aguilera
- 31st of July: Rita Ora
- 3rd of August: Simple Minds
- 7th of August: Gianna Nannini
- 11th of Augusts: Myriam Fares
The next major summer event by the Grimaldi Forum will be dedicated to the work and imagination of Christian Louboutin, a footwear designer and key figure in the fashion industry who has drawn much of his inspiration from the Principality. From July 9th to August 28th.46 km away from the hotel – 50’ by car.
We can create cycling day events to discover our beautiful region. This excursion might include Helicopter or Limousine service to reach your departing point. You will be able to ride the beautiful climbs of the area: Col de Vence, Col de la Madone, Col de Turini just to name a few. And in less than one hour by helicopter you can immerse yourself in the beauty of Mount Ventoux. The cycling is varied so the itineraries will suit anyone, from the beginners to world champs cyclists. For further information, contact-us.