From April 8, 2023 until June 25, 2023 the Picasso Museum of Antibes will host a special display of works of the artisto who loved and lived in Antibes for a part of his life. The title of the exhibition: "Picasso 1969-1972: la fin du début".3 Km away from Belles Rives - 25 minutes on walk - 10 minutes by car.
Jazz à Juan is a seaside festival with all the biggest names in Jazz, taking place in July every year at the Pinède Gould, few steps away from Belles Rives. As the oldest jazz festival in Europe, Jazz in Juan remains an amazing melting pot where different trends all blend together. Many performers have trodden the boards of the stage in the mythical pine grove since its creation in 1960. The festival has established itself as one of the legendary places where jazz history was made and is eternally renewed through young prodigies like Marcus Miller, Wynton Marsalis, Salif Keita, Diana Krall, James Carter and Joshua Redman.
The 2023 Programme:
- 8th of July: Samara Joy
- 10th of July: Deedee Bridgewater & The Amazing Keystone Big Band
- 11th of July: Matthis Pascaud & Hugh Coltman : « Night Trippin' » Hommage à Dr. John - Joe Bonamassa
- 12th of July: Jacob Collier - Deluxe
- 13th of July: Lizz Wright - Ludovico Einaudi
- 14th of July: Guy Mintus /Red Sea Jazz Festival Eilat - Sophie Alour - Electronic Jazz Band - JZ Festival Shanghai
- 15th of July: Brad Mehldau Trio - Branford Marsalis Quartet
- 16th of July: Sixun - Thomas Dutronc Officiel & Stochelo Rosenberg & Rocky Gresset Trio feat. Thomas Bramerie
- 18th of July: Cory Wong - Nile Rodgers & Chic
- 19th of July: Imany - Angélique Kidjo - Fatoumata Diawara
- 20th of July: Youn Sun Nah - Melody Gardot & guests
- 21st of July: American Gospel Jr
If you have never thought to make an excursion on board of a side car, think again! We are pleased to introduce this original way to admire the views and the unique lights of the French Riviera. Our talented and knowledgeable driver will be able to drive one or two passengers. Some fixed itineraries are available but, if you want, we will customize them according to your wishes!
- Discover of Antibes and the Cap - 2 hours: 290 Euros
- Discover the Coast of the Esterel with its red rocks - 2 hours and a half: 390 Euros
- Discover of Saint Paul de Vence and the Hills of the Riviera - 3 hours: 430 Euros
For the young artists to be, the Belles Rives Concierge Desk is pleased to propose kids art activities working in collaboration with the high standard art school "La Petite Academie", located in Antibes. In the schedule you can find private drawing ateliers, painting, sculpture classes on the shores of the Cap d'Antibes or directly at the hotel, or even some "four hands" workshops for Parents and Children to create together. In a chic and elegant atmosphere, children and parents alike will be able to enjoy a high quality teaching and go back home with unforgettable memories.
- Painting - clay modeling: enjoy a unique moment with our qualified teacher and leave with your own piece of art! Duration 1 hour 30' - 300 Euros
- Seaside and drowing: guided by your teacher, you will create your souvenir sketches of Antibes through an artistic gateaway. Duration 2 hours - 300 Euros
- Duo painting on canva: our qualified teacher will give you all the keys to realise a piece of art on canva with 4 hands. Memories guaranteed! Duration 1 hour 30' - 300 Euros
We can create cycling day events to discover our beautiful region. This excursion might include Helicopter or Limousine service to reach your departing point. You will be able to ride the beautiful climbs of the area: Col de Vence, Col de la Madone, Col de Turini just to name a few. And in less than one hour by helicopter you can immerse yourself in the beauty of Mount Ventoux. The cycling is varied so the itineraries will suit anyone, from the beginners to world champs cyclists. For further information, contact-us.