Private Visit at just reopened Marineland Park – Antibes
Marineland, one of the most famous attractions park of France, located at only 15′ drive from the Belles Rives, has just reopened after extensive renovations, following the terrible floods that affected our region in October 2015.
Our team will be glad to arrange for you and your kids a private visit, which brings together two complete sets of services: those which make up the Private Pass and private “Meet the Animals” experiences.
The Private Pass:
- A reserved parking space (next to the Marineland main entrance)
- Multilingual guide for 3 hours (Russian, English, Spanish, Polish and Italian)
- VIP badges presented at Marineland reception
- Access to the VIP box to watch the killer whale show, which is unique in Europe!
- A chance to get close to the killer whales, which weigh over 3 tons!
- After the killer whale show, your clients will have the opportunity to go behind the scenes, meet the keepers and get close to the killer whales themselves!
- Reserved seats from which to admire the dolphins show
- A Food and Beverage ticket to be used at the various catering outlets on the site
- Access to the shows and the entire Marineland site all day and throughout the evening.
Private Meet the Animals Experience:
- Private access to the dolphins and sea lions lagoon – not available anywhere else in Europe
- An unforgettable opportunity to meet and stroke the dolphins and spend some truly memorable time with them
- The lagoon reserved for an hour – just for you!
- The dolphin and sea lion keepers available solely for your session
- A private area reserved for you alongside the lagoon
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.