The 56th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 14th and the 24th of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea.
- 14th of July: JZ Music All Stars Septet, Orchestre des Carabiniers du Prince, Didier Lockwood, Les Violons Barbares et Guo Gan
- 15th of July: Johnny Gallagher, Earth Wind & Fire
- 16th of July: Vintage Trouble & Buddy Guy
- 17th of July: Best du Off
- 18th of July: Archie Shepp, Charles Lloyd New Quartet, Gregory Porter
- 20th of July: Hugh Coltman, Diana Krall
- 21st of July: Richard Bona & Mandekan Cubano, Selah Sue, Marcus Miller
- 22nd of July: Eddie Mitchell Big Band
- 23rd of July: Robin McKelle, Paolo Conte
- 24th of July: American Gospel Junior
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us
During the months of July and August, the Bay of Juan-les-Pins hosts a series of splendid fireworks combined with inspiring music. The best place to enjoy them is for sure the Belles Rives! Do not miss the opportunity of eating at La Passagère, our fine dining restaurant, or at the more informal Plage Belles Rives. You will be enchanted! Save the dates: 14th of July and 3rd, 10th and17th of August, 10.00 pm. For further information or to book your table, e-mail us.
During Summer, our Plage Belles Rives welcomes guests for funny clubbing evenings with dj and themed set dinner every thursday. You will be seduced by the incredible setting, electro-chic music and tasty Mediterranean proposals...
- June 30th: White Première
- July 7th: Flower Power
- July 14th: French Touch
- July 21st: Palm Springs is Pink
- July 28th: Top 50
- August 4th: Rio Summer Set
- August 11th: Plage Rouge
- August 18th: Glam As U
- August 25th: Beach Party Ultimate
To book your table or for further information, e-mail us
Want to discover the beauties of the Cap d'Antibes or the fashionable Croisette in Cannes without a big effort? Our concierge desk is pleased to propose you to rent a state of the heart electric bike. The brand of bikes "Italjet" combines vintage glamour with the most modern technologies. Alone, with your beloved one or with your family, do not miss a unique and unusual way to enjoy the best our region has to offer. For further information or to rent a bike, e-mail us.
Our concierge desk is pleased to propose you a big variety of water-toys units for an experience of a lifetime (Jet-Pack, Jet Surf, Overboard, Flyboard...)! At an Anchorage, near our beach or through one of our rental yachts, a team of qualified instructors will come to you and coordinate a day of watersports heaven and unparalleled fun! For further information, e-mail us.
Would you like to take a boat ride at sea and enjoy a sport fishing experience? Our concierge desk is glad to propose you a specialized boat fully equipped to live a unique experience. You will be accompanied by local professionals that will unveil you their best secrets. Rate of 1600 Euros. To book your boat, e-mail us.
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
- July 14th - Pyrotecnia REYES (Mexico): Mexico through its music
- July 21st -Pyroemotions (Italy): The life is beautiful
- July 29th - Joho Pyro (Finland): Conquering the Rough Northern Seas
- August 7th - Arteventia (France): Abracadabra, The Magic
- August 15t - Howard & Sons (Australia): Pyrophoric Symphony
- August 24th - Flash Barrandov (Czech Republic): Straight to the Heart
For further information about the shows or to rent a boat, e-mail us
From the 4th of June until the 27th of November, Christo will create the event at the Foundation Maeght with a monumental Mastaba which will redefine the scale of Giacometti Court and, more generally, of the architecture of the museum and gardens created by Josep Lluís Sert .
At the foot of this exterior building, 9 meters high , 17 meters long and 9 meters large, the viewer will first experience the dramatic confrontation with the object and, secondly, with the shape, the colors, the space, the time and the rhythm.
Opening hours : daily from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm .
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 2nd of July: Rod Stewart
- 4th and 5th of July: Dreamworld by Wonderland Dance Company
- 8th of July: Gladys Knight
- 9th of July: An Evening with Burt Bacharach
- 15th of July: Pink Martini "Souvenir"
- 16th of July: Stars 80 "L'Origine" - Soirée Fight Aids Monaco
- 23rd of July: Lana Del Rey - Gala de la Croix Rouge
- 25th of July: Seal
- 26th of July: The Corrs
- 27th of July: Jamie Collum
- 29th of July: Julio Iglesias "2016 World Tour"
- 30th of July: Tome Jones "Live"
- 2nd of August: Scorpions
- 3rd of August: Les Insus
- 4th of August: John Newman
- 5th of August: Ragheb Alama - Nuit de l'Orient
- 6th of August: Charles Aznavour
- 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th of August: Show "Conga"
- 12th of August: Chico & The Gypsies et les 50 guitares gypsies
- 13th of August: Enrique Iglesias
- 15th of August: Negramaro
For further information on the concerts or to book your tickets, e-mail us