The 58th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 14th and the 23rd of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea.
- 12th of July (out of the official Festival Dates): Charles Pasi, Lenny Kravitz - Raise Vibration Tour
- 14th of July: Ekram, Eli Degibri Quartet, André Manoukian 4tet
- 15th of July: Le Best du Off
- 16th of July: Nile Rodgers & Chic, Earth Wind and Fire
- 17th of July: Tigran Hamasyan, Carla Bruni, Melody Gardot
- 18th of July: Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles, The Chick Corea Akoustic Band With John Patitucci and Dave Weckl
- 19th of July: Biréli Lagrène & Charlier / Sourisse Multiquarium Big Band, Marcus Miller with Special Guest Selah Sue
- 20th of July: Youn Sun Nah, Angélique Kidjo & Ibrahim Maalouf «Queen of Sheba» et l'Orchestre Cannes Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- 21st of July: Dhafer Youssef, Norah Jones
- 22nd of July: The Como Mamas
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us
During the months of July and August, the Bay of Juan-les-Pins hosts a series of splendid fireworks combined with inspiring music. The best place to enjoy them is for sure the Belles Rives! Do not miss the opportunity of eating at La Passagère, our fine dining restaurant, or at the more informal Plage Belles Rives. You will be enchanted! Save the dates: July 14th, 2nd, 9th and16th of August, 10.00 pm. For further information or to book your table, e-mail us.
During Summer, our Plage Belles Rives welcomes guests for funny clubbing evenings with dj and themed set dinner every thursday. You will be seduced by the incredible setting, electro-chic music and tasty Mediterranean proposals...
- June 28th: Beach Party
- July 5th: Havana Noche
- July 12th: Flower Power
- July 19th: Welcome to Jungle
- July 26th: Plage Rouge
- August 2nd: Feux d'Artifice (Fireworks)
- August 9th: White Party 2 (Fireworks)
- August 16th: Top 50 (Fireworks)
- August 23rd: Full Moon
- August 30th: Ultimate Beach Party
To book your table or for further information, e-mail us
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 6th of July: Ringo Starr and all his Starr Band
- 7th of July: The Original Gipsies (Ex & Historical Gipsy Kings) – Fight Aids Monaco Night
- 27th of July: Seal: Monaco Red Cross Gala
- 28th of July: Tom Jones Live
- 30th of July: Leningrad
- 31st of July: Il Volo
- 1st of August: Etienne Daho - Blitz Tour
- 2nd of August: Mc Solaar – Géopoétique Tour
- 5th of August: Santana - Divination Tour
- 6th of August: Grace Jones
- 7th of August: Rita Ora
- 9th of August: The Original Night
- 11th and 12th of August: Stas Mikhaylov
- From the 14th to the 18th of August: "Cirque du Soleil" - Special Edition
For further information on the concerts or to book your tickets, e-mail us
The festival "Les Nuits Musicales du Suquet" hosts some of the biggest names of the classic music. Its unique location, at the heart of the historic area of "Le Suquet", under the starred sky of the French Riviera and with breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes makes this event one of the most sought-after of the summer months. Fron July 19th to July 23rd.
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
Until November 11th, the Maeght Foundation welcomes the Belgian artist Jan Fabre. The exhibition will be devoted to his sculptures, mostly in marble, and drawings that deal with the mind, the body, our dreams and especially our imagination in conversation with scientific discoveries. 20 km away from the hotel – 30’ by car.
On the occasion of the event "Picasso - Méditerranée", the Espace de l'Art Concret, the newest little museum of the Riviera, offers the unique opportunity of admiring some works of Picasso in a different, original way. At 18 km from the Belles Rives - 20' by car.
BE PICASSO FOR A DAY
With this activity, you will become Picasso for a moment and get into his head with the help of a local artist, teacher and creative guide. The guide will take you on this authentic creative journey of the Picasso Museum in Antibes and will help you to see it differently. The visit lasts approximately two hours. One hour discovering the art and views in the Museum. The other learning how to draw and paint in Picasso's style. You will be immersed into sketching and drawing with the unique view of the Sea and the Medieval atmosphere of the Châteeau Grimaldi (former house of the Grimaldi noble family - now Picasso Museum. Through looking and making connections using found materials, you will be encouraged to discover your inner artist whilst having a whole lot of fun at the same time. You will be able to take your work of art away with you. A memory of Antibes!
PAINTING WONDERS IN RENOIR’S GARDEN
The Renoir museum is placed in the heart of a beautiful estate in Cagnes sur Mer, planted with olive and citrus trees offering a breathtaking view down the Cap d'Antibes called “Domaine des Colettes”. In the morning, you will be able to take a lovely creative pause with an art instructor, who will show you the basics of acrylic technique. You will be painting the surroundings of the beautiful Renoir's garden with the guidance of local artist. After the morning session, you will be able to enjoy a tasty picnic, made by Provencal flavors and specialties. After that, you can even go into Renoir's studio and see his brushes and the colors that were the last on his pallet.
For further information, write us an-email.
Disover this unique activity: you will enjoy a paddle ride along the waters on the Cap d'Antibes and you will stop in a tranquil bay to enjoy a yoga session on the sea...For further information e-mail us
We can create cycling day events to discover our beautiful region. This excursion might include Helicopter or Limousine service to reach your departing point. You will be able to ride the beautiful climbs of the area: Col de Vence, Col de la Madone, Col de Turini just to name a few. And in less than one hour by helicopter you can immerse yourself in the beauty of Mount Ventoux. The cycling is varied so the itineraries will suit anyone, from the beginners to world champs cyclists. For further information, contact-us.