During Summer, our Plage Belles Rives welcomes guests for funny clubbing evenings with dj and themed set dinner every thursday. You will be seduced by the incredible setting, electro-chic music and tasty Mediterranean proposals...
- June 29th: White Première
- July 6th: Flower Power
- July 13th: Disco Chic
- July 20th: Peace and Love
- July 27th: Amazonia
- August 4th: Plage Rouge (Fireworks)
- August 10th: Full Moon (Fireworks)
- August 17th: Top 50 (Fireworks)
- August 24th: Ibiza Summer Set
- August 31st: Ultimate Beach Party
To book your table or for further information, e-mail us
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 28th of June: Deep Purple + Pretenders
- 7th of July: Véronique Sanson
- 8th of July: Stars 80s - Soirée Fight Aids Monaco
- 15th of July: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- 24th of July : Joss Stone
- 25th of July: Pink Martini en concert featuring China Forbes + Imelda May
- 26th and 27th of July: Depardieu chante Barbara
- 28th of July: Christine and The Queens - Gala de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
- 29th of July: George Benson
- 1st of August: Zucchero
- 3rd iof August: L.E.J.
- 5th of August: Kool and The Gang
- 7th of August: Eros Ramazzotti
- 8th of August: The Cranberries
- 9th of August: Patricia Kaas
- 10th of August: Roger Hodgson of Supertramp
- 12th of August: Paolo Conte
- 14th of August: Michael Bolton - "Songs of Cinema"
- 21st of August: Andrea Bocelli
For further information on the concerts or to book your tickets, e-mail us
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
The Program for the 2017 Edition:
- July 13th - Sirius Pyrotechnics (Canada): Elles et 150;
- July 21st -Alpha Pyro (France): Les Enfants de Prométhée;
- July 29th - Smart Pyrotechnics (England): Le Cercle de la Vie;
- August 7th - Pyrovision (Austra): Bond, James Bond;
- August 15t - Dragon Fireworks (Philippines): Les Tops, un Festival de Musique de Rêve;
- August 24th - Panzera (Italy): Artifice, Musique et Cinema.
For further information about the shows or to rent a boat, e-mail us
Thanks to its landscapes and southern light, the town of Le Cannet inspired Bonnard for almost 22 years. The Bonnard Museum, entirely dedicated to the artist, will host, from the 13th of May to the 17th of September an exhibition dedicated to Bonnard and Vuillard; This unique show will display some of the most important works of art showing the friendship between the two artists.
We suggest you to enjoy six panoramic concerts at the heart of one of the most visited villages in France, which has been hosting, for the last 7 years, this interesting festival. At the steps of the famous remparts, you will find some of the most talented solists and artists; let the music guide your senses while the night arrives and the stars will illuminate the sky...for further information, e-mail us.
The Jazz Festival "Jazz à Domergue" offers an unparalleled location to enjoy some of the best Jazz Artists of our times. Nestled in the hills of Cannes, Villa Domergue is famous for its gardens and its views. During this festival, you will be able to enjoy this place under another light: romantic, vibrant, delicously scented and definitely jazzy! For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
With exceptional masterpieces loaned from the Musée d’Art Moderne and the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris as well as from the Maeght Foundation in Saint Paul de Vence, the exhibition offers a series formal dialogs between the paintings of Fernand Léger and the worksof his best friends, painters and sculptors of his time like Juan Gris, Le Corbusier or Jean Arp.