The exhibition at the Fondation Maeght, from March 18 to June 18, 2017, is focused on the challenges of his painting and sculpture through different periods chosen to give a better understanding of the richness of Penck’s aesthetic, existential, philosophical and literary worlds. The exhibition will present some one hundred paintings, sculptures, large sets of drawings, prints and artists' books. 20 km away from the hotel – 30’ by car.
The 57th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 14th and the 23rd of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea.
- 14th of July: Eli Degibri Quartet, Ludovic Beier Trio, French Quarter
- 15th of July: Best du Off
- 16th of July: Johnny Gallagher & The Boxtie Band, Trio Ponti - Lagrène Eastwood, Buddy Guy
- 17th of July: Luke Elliot, Tajmo : Taj Mahal & Keb'Mo' Band, Tom Jones
- 18th of July: Wayne Shorter Quartet, Branford Marsalis Quartet feat. Kurt Elling
- 19th of July: Macy Gray, Gregory Porter
- 20th of July: Hiromi duo featuring Edmar Castaneda, Sting
- 21st of July: Shabaka & The Ancestors, Robert Glasper Experiment, Archie Shepp
- 22nd of July: Kandace Springs, Anoushka Shankar, Jamie Cullum
- 23rd of July: Blind Boys of Alabama
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 28th of June: Deep Purple + Pretenders
- 7th of July: Véronique Sanson
- 8th of July: Stars 80s - Soirée Fight Aids Monaco
- 15th of July: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- 24th of July : Joss Stone
- 25th of July: Pink Martini en concert featuring China Forbes + Imelda May
- 26th and 27th of July: Depardieu chante Barbara
- 28th of July: Christine and The Queens - Gala de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
- 29th of July: George Benson
- 1st of August: Zucchero
- 3rd iof August: L.E.J.
- 4th of August: Andrea Bocelli
- 5th of August: Kool and The Gang
- 7th of August: Eros Ramazzotti
- 8th of August: The Cranberries
- 9th of August: Patricia Kaas
- 10th of August: Roger Hodgson of Supertramp
- 12th of August: Paolo Conte
- 14th of August: Michael Bolton - "Songs of Cinema"
For further information on the concerts or to book your tickets, e-mail us
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
The Program for the 2017 Edition:
- July 13th - Sirius Pyrotechnics (Canada): Elles et 150;
- July 21st -Alpha Pyro (France): Les Enfants de Prométhée;
- July 29th - Smart Pyrotechnics (England): Le Cercle de la Vie;
- August 7th - Pyrovision (Austra): Bond, James Bond;
- August 15t - Dragon Fireworks (Philippines): Les Tops, un Festival de Musique de Rêve;
- August 24th - Panzera (Italy): Artifice, Musique et Cinema.
For further information about the shows or to rent a boat, e-mail us
From July 7th to July 16th, do not miss the opportunity of a unique dinner at a height of 50 Metres! Some of the most renown French Chefs will prepare a fine dinner for a little group of happy few. You will be enchanted by the delicious proposal while your eyes will be captured by magic views on Monte Carlo and the sea. To book your seat or for further information, contact-us.
With exceptional masterpieces loaned from the Musée d’Art Moderne and the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris as well as from the Maeght Foundation in Saint Paul de Vence, the exhibition offers a series formal dialogs between the paintings of Fernand Léger and the worksof his best friends, painters and sculptors of his time like Juan Gris, Le Corbusier or Jean Arp.