We invite you to discover the town of Antibes - Juan-les-Pins through the electric bike tour: a memorable 3 hours ride! Starting from the old town where we will see all the key attractions, you will cycle on the scenic Route du Cap d'Antibes, reaching the beautiful Lighthouse and the Church of La Garoupe, for a picture perfect location. Here, if you wish, you can also stop for a drink in the Provencal-Style Bistrot. On you way you will admire the luxurious gardens & prestigious villas before discovering the bay of Juan-Les-Pins and its seaside resort! E-bikes are ideal in summer as they procure a nice breeze for low effort, perfect to go around without discomfort! To book the tour or for further information, e-mail us.
During the months of July and August, the Bay of Juan-les-Pins hosts a series of splendid fireworks combined with inspiring music. The best place to enjoy them is for sure the Belles Rives! Do not miss the opportunity of eating at La Passagère, our fine dining restaurant, or at the more informal Plage Belles Rives. You will be enchanted! Save the dates: July 14th, 1st, 8th and15th of August, 10.30 pm. In Antibes, on the other side of the Cap, Fireworks will take place on July 13th and August 24th. For further information or to book your table, e-mail us.
From December 1st to June 16th 2019, the Maeght Foundation will host a new exhibition of selected works from its own collection. Over the years, the Foundation has amassed a wealth of exquisite works, first and foremost thanks to donations by Marguerite and Aimé Maeght and subsequently to gifts from artists, friends, family members, collectors and supporters of the "Museum". It is this very mind-set of generosity and caring that will be spot-lit, until the spring, at the Maeght Foundation, in an exhibition that casts into fresh relief both the diversity and the depth of one of Europe's biggest collections of paintings, sculptures, graphic designs, and modern and contemporary drawings.
20 km away from the Belles Rives – 30’ by car.
The 59th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 12th and the 21st of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea.
- 12th of July: Jazz en Fête
- 13th of July: Steve Gadd Band, George Benson
- 14th of July: Omri Mor, Ekram, Eli Degibri Quartet, Electro Deluxe
- 15th of July: Delgrès, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- 16th of July: Magma, King Crimson
- 17th of July: Louis Cole, Snarky Puppy
- 18th of July: DJ Set, Jamiroquai - Automation
- 19th of July: Eli Degibri Quartet, Candy Dulfer, Diana Krall
- 20th of July: Pink Martini featuring Storm Large, Thomas Dutronc et Les Esprits Manouches
For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 4th of July: Charlie Winston
- 5th of July: Vanessa Paradis
- 11th of July: Seal: The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- 12th of July: Mélodie Gardot
- 13th of July: The Beach Boys - Soirée Fight Aids
- 26th of July: John Legend
- 27th of July: Kirkorov
- 1st of August: Ragheb Alama
- 2nd of August: Sting
- 9th of August: Loboda
- 10th of Augusts: Enrique Iglesisas
- From the 15th to the 19th of August: Cirque du Soleil
For further information on the concerts or to book your tickets, e-mail us
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
The Dates for the 2019 Edition:
- July 14th - Surex - Poland
- July 21st - Arteventia - France
- July 29th - Jupiter - Argentina
- August 7th - Alpha Pyro - France
- August 15t - Joho Pyro - Finland
- August 24th - Dragon Fireworks - Philippines
For further information about the shows or to rent a boat, e-mail us
We are glad to propose you a funny excursion on board of the Nomade, a fully equipped 12 metres boat that will allow you to discover our beautiful coast with a different perspective. You can enjoy a number of sport activities on board, from the stand up yoga to the wakeboard. To rent this boat or for further information, do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.