Starting this year, at the Belles Rives we have inaugurated a new Beauty Corner, which proposes an interesting variety of beauty treatments and massages in partnership with the famous brand Valmont. Also, massages and beauty treatments can take place in guests' rooms. We can also arrange a hair dresser appointment directly in your room. For further information or to book your treatment, e-mail us.
As it happens every year, live the unique harvest experience in the heart of Var’s vineyards and become a “Picker of the day”. The "Château Sainte Roseline" vineyards will welcome you on the 18th of September in order to show you this beautiful job handle made. This day will foster conviviality and share with the Winemaker. Fur further information, e-mail us.
Do you like the French Antiques ? The exhibition « Art Fair » in Antibes is definitely the place to visit : this eagerly-awaited fair attracts exhibitors from throughout Europe who set up their stands with love and care, making it a popular destination for collectors. On the Port Vauban, from April 21st to May 8th.
During the month of August, the tent of the famous Circus of Monte Carlo will host the "Dinner Show". Let your children discover the magic of this beautiful show while you will have the pleasure of enjoying a tasty dinner elaborated by the best chefs of the Principality of Monaco. For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
Our concierge desk is pleased to propose you a big variety of water-toys units for an experience of a lifetime (Jet-Pack, Jet Surf, Overboard, Flyboard...)! At an Anchorage, near our beach or through one of our rental yachts, a team of qualified instructors will come to you and coordinate a day of watersports heaven and unparalleled fun! For further information, e-mail us.
Would you like to take a boat ride at sea and enjoy a sport fishing experience? Our concierge desk is glad to propose you a specialized boat fully equipped to live a unique experience. You will be accompanied by local professionals that will unveil you their best secrets. Rate of 1600 Euros. To book your boat, e-mail us.
The Villa and its exceptional gardens were realized at the initiative of Beatrice Ephrussi , daughter of Alphonse de Rothschild. The villa is filled with many paintings, furniture and works of art of great value, mostly produced during the 18th century . Today, the place is one of the most visited attractions on the French Riviera. Our concierge desk is pleased to invite you to enjoy the Villa with a new experience: the Garden Party, a chic picnic in the Villa's gardens. The package includes:
- Customized welcome;
- Entrance to the museum and gardens;
- Self-guided tour (or audio guided tour) of the villa and gardens;
- A picnic basket containing: a box of duck foie gras, fine and fresh salads, cold meets, local cuisine specialities, desserts (fresh cheese and pastries), drinks (mineral water, wine), plate, cutlery and Vichy tablecloth;
- Meal served at the table.
Les Azuriales Opera is an organization which focuses on finding truly outstanding young artists and making a significant difference to their early operatic careers. Every year it proposes several lyric performaces in the majestic setting of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild. After the Opera, if you want, you will be able to have dinner in the gardens of the mansion. The Summer 2015 programme:
- 26th of August: Young Artists Masterclass with Peter Kazaras (Villa Kerylos - Beaulieu-sur-Mer)
- 27th of August: Lucia di Lammermoor
- 28th of August: Solists Concert and Singing Competition (St. Michael's Church - Beaulieu-sur-Mer)
- 29th of August: Le Nozze di Figaro
Cannes Pyro-Melodic Festival takes place every summer in front of the wordwide famous Croisette. You will be enchanted by the unique colours of the fireworks combined with charming musics. The best way to enjoy this beautiful show is to rent a boat: you will have the an exceptional, front-line view.
The Program for the 2017 Edition:
- July 13th - Sirius Pyrotechnics (Canada): Elles et 150;
- July 21st -Alpha Pyro (France): Les Enfants de Prométhée;
- July 29th - Smart Pyrotechnics (England): Le Cercle de la Vie;
- August 7th - Pyrovision (Austra): Bond, James Bond;
- August 15t - Dragon Fireworks (Philippines): Les Tops, un Festival de Musique de Rêve;
- August 24th - Panzera (Italy): Artifice, Musique et Cinema.
Are you in the Sport Mood? During Spring, the Monte Carlo Tennis Rolex Masters are among the nine top worldwide tournaments. Do not miss them from April 14th to April 22nd. For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
On May 12th and 13th, rose growers, nursery gardeners and garden professionals organize a rendezvous in the Jardin à la Française (French-style garden) of the Villa Ephrussi, where their finest flowers and plants are displayed for garden lovers. Novice or more experienced gardeners are all welcome to come and take a stroll amidst a variety of ancient and contemporary varieties of climbing roses and ground cover plants. Alongside the rose growers and their colorful stands, other professionals are invited to place their stands in the alleys of the Jardin à la Française, where they will present rare plants, and exotic and Mediterranean flowers, irises, and citruses.
We suggest you to enjoy six panoramic concerts at the heart of one of the most visited villages in France, which has been hosting, for the last 7 years, this interesting festival. At the steps of the famous remparts, you will find some of the most talented solists and artists; let the music guide your senses while the night arrives and the stars will illuminate the sky...for further information, e-mail us.
The Jazz Festival "Jazz à Domergue" offers an unparalleled location to enjoy some of the best Jazz Artists of our times. Nestled in the hills of Cannes, Villa Domergue is famous for its gardens and its views. During this festival, you will be able to enjoy this place under another light: romantic, vibrant, delicously scented and definitely jazzy! For further information or to purchase your tickets, e-mail us.
At the Belles Rives, we love to help you to discovering the best secrets of th French Riviera. You can explore this beautiful land on your own or, if you wish, we can arrange drivers or guides to escort you. With the Art Tour, you will be able to visit the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, a magnificient mansion located on the peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, overlooking on one side the bay of Villefranche and, on the other, the Bay of Beaulieu. Between sky and sea, stroll among the nine different themed gardens. After that, your trip will go on to Nice. You will stop first at the Matisse Museum in the "Villa des Arenes", located on the hill of Cimiez; furthermore, you will visit the Chagall Museum.
For further information or to book your tour, e-mail us.
The 58th Edition of the Festival "Jazz à Juan" will take place at the Pinède Gould of Juan Les Pins, few steps away from the Belles Rives, between the 14th and the 23rd of July. You will be able to admire some of the most renowned names of the Jazz performing in front of the sea.
- 12th of July (out of the official Festival Dates): Charles Pasi, Lenny Kravitz - Raise Vibration Tour
- 14th of July: Ekram, Eli Degibri Quartet, André Manoukian 4tet
- 15th of July: Le Best du Off
- 16th of July: Nile Rodgers & Chic, Earth Wind and Fire
- 17th of July: Tigran Hamasyan, Carla Bruni, Melody Gardot
- 18th of July: Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles, The Chick Corea Akoustic Band With John Patitucci and Dave Weckl
- 19th of July: Biréli Lagrène & Charlier / Sourisse Multiquarium Big Band, Marcus Miller with Special Guest Selah Sue
- 20th of July: Youn Sun Nah, Angélique Kidjo & Ibrahim Maalouf «Queen of Sheba» et l'Orchestre Cannes Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- 21st of July: Dhafer Youssef, Norah Jones
- 22nd of July: The Como Mamas
During the months of July and August, the Bay of Juan-les-Pins hosts a series of splendid fireworks combined with inspiring music. The best place to enjoy them is for sure the Belles Rives! Do not miss the opportunity of eating at La Passagère, our fine dining restaurant, or at the more informal Plage Belles Rives. You will be enchanted! Save the dates: July 14th, 2nd, 9th and16th of August, 10.00 pm. For further information or to book your table, e-mail us.
During Summer, our Plage Belles Rives welcomes guests for funny clubbing evenings with dj and themed set dinner every thursday. You will be seduced by the incredible setting, electro-chic music and tasty Mediterranean proposals...
- June 28th: Beach Party
- July 5th: Havana Noche
- July 12th: Flower Power
- July 19th: Welcome to Jungle
- July 26th: Plage Rouge
- August 2nd: Feux d'Artifice (Fireworks)
- August 9th: White Party 2 (Fireworks)
- August 16th: Top 50 (Fireworks)
- August 23rd: Full Moon
- August 30th: Ultimate Beach Party
From Friday September the 28th until Sunday September the 30th, the centre of the Village of Juan-les-Pins will by animated by the famous "Braderie". Do not miss this special week end, where all the little boutques of the resort will be at the ready to please you with exceptional offers.
Want to discover the beauties of the Cap d'Antibes or the fashionable Croisette in Cannes without a big effort? Our concierge desk is pleased to propose you to rent a state of the heart electric bike. The brand of bikes "Italjet" combines vintage glamour with the most modern technologies. Alone, with your beloved one or with your family, do not miss a unique and unusual way to enjoy the best our region has to offer. For further information or to rent a bike, e-mail us.
The Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival is one of the highlights of the summer months on the French Riviera. The programme is always ultra rich, with the most celebrated stars performing on the stage of the famous opened-roof ballroom.
- 6th of July: Ringo Starr and all his Starr Band
- 7th of July: The Original Gipsies (Ex & Historical Gipsy Kings) – Fight Aids Monaco Night
- 27th of July: Seal: Monaco Red Cross Gala
- 28th of July: Tom Jones Live
- 30th of July: Leningrad
- 31st of July: Il Volo
- 1st of August: Etienne Daho - Blitz Tour
- 2nd of August: Mc Solaar – Géopoétique Tour
- 5th of August: Santana - Divination Tour
- 6th of August: Grace Jones
- 7th of August: Rita Ora
- 9th of August: The Original Night
- 11th and 12th of August: Stas Mikhaylov
- From the 14th to the 18th of August: "Cirque du Soleil" - Special Edition